M109 forum - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M109 forum

+1 Shooter

The look is what sold me the nine in the first place, I saw a white one and I hate white but that style caught my eye and I looked it over and liked what I saw, and one time later I walked into another Suzuki dealer and right inside the door was that darn red son of a gun and I was hooked, sighed the papers right then and there and they prepped it and I road it home with this big sh*t eaten grin on my face. That bike put a smile on my face every time I twisted the throttle. But boy it wore me out fast, went to a corbin seat and that helped but at 300 miles I was done. 4000 miles a year was all I could do. I had it from 07 til March of 2015 when I bought the Honda.

THE BEAST

Good to hear the chatter. A lot of us were and still are 9 owners. We just cant get away from all that torque and there is always a bar to role out to but when we really want to stretch out and visit other states you know the deal we ride the F6B for both comfort and ease of riding. I have both in my stall and could not be happier. Rode my nine 800 miles last weekend and had a ball but knew on my 6 I would have been in heaven.

MY SUZI WITH LIGHTS.jpgGLOWING F6B.jpg