North East Meet and Greet - Page 23
Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: North East Meet and Greet

No Show Saturday

Having a early morning commitment on Saturday, I won't be riding then. I'm all in for Sunday and will be at the Pa. Reception Center before 10:00 a.m.

bob109

No, but might have showers here Sunday morning. Not happy with this Spring weather, I'll tell you that. I really don't want to test my gear anymore, but as long as that's the only bump on Sunday, I'll be there.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Bob, I'm leaving here at 6am. I usually leave before I say I am anyway....I'm weird like that. I think even with stopping for guys on the way, we can make it for 10. We won't dilly dally....stop and go. We can shoot the breeze later! Please don't alter things for me. It's going to be a long day, and I'm prepared for that.

It's looking good! We haven't been able to say that yet.

Wayne, Ed.. I will be at the Mobil Station off exit #8 on 84 in Danbury by 8am. (unless you think you will be earlier ???) Wayne, you will probably have 170 miles or so by then and need gas anyway and this is an easy off & on exit with a Mobil in between the exit and entrance ramps. That puts us about 80 miles to Matamorus PA.

Don't worry ED I mean MOBIL for sure this time. I will already have stopped at Dunkin Donuts and be waiting at Mobil... I promise
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    Wayne, Ed.. I will be at the Mobil Station off exit #8 on 84 in Danbury by 8am. (unless you think you will be earlier ???) Wayne, you will probably have 170 miles or so by then and need gas anyway and this is an easy off & on exit with a Mobil in between the exit and entrance ramps. That puts us about 80 miles to Matamorus PA.

Don't worry ED I mean MOBIL for sure this time. I will already have stopped at Dunkin Donuts and be waiting at Mobil... I promise
    Dan, I made exit 11 in Beacon, NY with plenty of gas left. We'll see how time is when I get to you. Gas there or NY, doesn't matter. I'll top off again in PA to start the ride. Let's stick with 8am, especially if there are showers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    Here's the tentative list as of this morning. Please add or subtract your name by posting your intentions. If you have friends that will be coming with you just add a + number so we can keep tract as I did.

Bob 109
    wjduke
    Vmaxed
    DMAGOLDRDR
    zzh54
    Bob Penn +2

Possibles

drifter
    f6b dan
    Nice weather

PS; The Nice weather says he's coming but I'm still only listed him under Possible
    + ReserveBum - quite possible- coming down Taconic to 84

90% chance of steady rain in my area for the morning, and will still be raining at night...I might be out of this. It was 72 and sunny two days ago. 58 and rain now. I'll decide by Saturday I guess...very depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    90% chance of steady rain in my area for the morning, and will still be raining at night...I might be out of this. It was 72 and sunny two days ago. 58 and rain now. I'll decide by Saturday I guess...very depressing.
    Say it isn't so!!!! I would believe that statement of any other rider, but not you, Wayne

Oh, I get it, reverse physiology!! Good plan!

Forecast for down here is possible rain on Saturday morning, but our local guy is saying is he thinks it's going to stay south of our area. Sunday is still sunny in the low 70's

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    + ReserveBum - quite possible- coming down Taconic to 84
    Will add you to the list on Friday. Weather permitting of course.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post

OK Dan... Weather permitting
    2017 ABS Pearl White GoldWing Grand Touring motorcycle

Life is too short to sweat the petty stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    Say it isn't so!!!! I would believe that statement of any other rider, but not you, Wayne

Oh, I get it, reverse physiology!! Good plan!

Forecast for down here is possible rain on Saturday morning, but our local guy is saying is he thinks it's going to stay south of our area. Sunday is still sunny in the low 70's
    You know I want this to happen. There's a chance that this storm could shift a bit, so I'm not out yet.