North East Meet and Greet - Page 25
Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: North East Meet and Greet

I hate to cancel again so I'll leave it up to the majority to say yes or no by posting your choice. In this area, as the forecast states, there is a 50% chance of intermittent showers, but for those coming from the east the chance goes up that they will hit rain on their ride home. It always rains in Mass.

Or should we hold off until we see tomorrow's forecast before canceling?

If we do cancel please state your preference to a new date. Next week, the 29, is memorial day weekend. I don't know how that plays into your plans but it should be considered. The 5th or the 12 are the next possible dates. Any date is OK for me besides PA farmers need the rain so just planning can't hurt.

All my Sunday's are open. If you guys ride Sunday, have fun and be safe. We can always reschedule another ride later in the summer when we'll be begging for rain. Although with past experience. PA has no shortages!
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Are you trying to say that my buddy has a cloud hanging over his head??
    I would never say that, especially after meeting him, he's really a nice guy, but he is too meticulous about keeping his wheel wells shiny!

if you do it the 29th, I might be in that area on my way back from Rolling Thunder. I visit the wall Fri and Sat then leave D.C. Sat afternoon. Sounds like the perfect short cut to NH.
    2014 F6B Deluxe
    Iron Butt Association #23995
    SSgt USMC 1967-1974
    University of Vietnam 68/69

Look at next Sunday's forecast...more rain in PA!
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    I hate to cancel again so I'll leave it up to the majority to say yes or no by posting your choice. In this area, as the forecast states, there is a 50% chance of intermittent showers, but for those coming from the east the chance goes up that they will hit rain on their ride home. It always rains in Mass.
    Or should we hold off until we see tomorrow's forecast before canceling?
    If we do cancel please state your preference to a new date. Next week, the 29, is memorial day weekend. I don't know how that plays into your plans but it should be considered. The 5th or the 12 are the next possible dates. Any date is OK for me besides PA farmers need the rain so just planning can't hurt.

I don't mind a last minute decision. I will check Saturday eve and see what you decide.

IF there is a change, keep in mind next month is Americade and Laconia.

That being said, I will be gone the 29th for Rolling Thunder but I'm open for the 5th, 12th and 26th
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

I will check back tomorrow evening for the final answer on the weather.

I've been to the last 20 Rolling Thunders, and I am going to have to miss this year.

I know its to early to say when we going to Lake George, but that coming up quick.

Bath pa weather looks like a 50% chance of rain and thunderstorms. I"m about 35 miles south of Francis Walter dam. Just about any Sunday is ok with me

Well folks I got up this morning and checked the forecast and it doesn't look good. So I guess tomorrow is officially canceled!

So lets start looking at the 5th. Who's in?

Delta, if the weather is good on the 29 and you want to swing by let me know. Maybe we can put together a ride even if Wayne is planning on washing his wheel wells again and is therefor predicting rain, the temps are supposed to be in the 80's!

If Delta swings by who's up for another ride on the 29th?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    Well folks I got up this morning and checked the forecast and it doesn't look good. So I guess tomorrow is officially canceled!

So lets start looking at the 5th. Who's in?

Delta, if the weather is good on the 29 and you want to swing by let me know. Maybe we can put together a ride even if Wayne is planning on washing his wheel wells again and is therefor predicting rain, the temps are supposed to be in the 80's!

If Delta swings by who's up for another ride on the 29th?

I'm in for the 5th.......
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.