Considering a "B" - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Considering a "B"

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    MTR in Woonsocket. They wouldn't budge a penny when I went there last year looking. I think they wanted 18k back then. Got my 2015 in CT for $16,800.
    ps...that was at Motor Sports Nation in Plainfield. I don't know what they have now, but they pushed mine out pretty quick.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

I did see those 13 on CL but unfortunately the financials are not going to work out just yet.
    Basically, when I called my CU and got the pay off on the Vic it was much higher than I thought I owe what they are retailing for and I'm not taking the hit of thousand's of dollar's on the trade. I ride lot's, my Vic has over 30k miles on it and its set up for me, so I'd get beat up selling out right too.
    I'm going to pull the timing advance, hi-flow air filter/exhaust and Power Commander-V tuner, basically taking back to stock. I didn't have heat/noise issues until I did these upgrades so I just have to live with the power loss for another season or two until I'm in a better position to get an F6B.
    Until then I'll have to bug vmaxed to go riding so I can live through him

I found my 15' deluxe on Craigslist from a dealership in Scottsdale Az. New bike perfect in every way delivered to my house in Fort Worth TX for $18,633.

2 of my local dealerships were so pissed they offered me $100 in accessories to show them the paperwork. They wouldn't believe I could get that bike for that low a price.

I'm sure your local dealership can do better. It's just a matter of IF they want to.

Take your time, your perfect deal is out there, Knowledge is power. Don't be afraid to print off a great deal on the internet 3 states away and bring it in as a negotiating tool.

Cheers
    2015 F6B Matte Siver
    2008 Yamaha RSTD Silver/Grey
    2004 BMW R1150RT Siver
    1984 Kawasaki GPz 550 Silver
    See a theme in color here?????? lol

Quote Originally Posted by BamBam View Post
    I found my 15' deluxe on Craigslist from a dealership in Scottsdale Az. New bike perfect in every way delivered to my house in Fort Worth TX for $18,633.

2 of my local dealerships were so pissed they offered me $100 in accessories to show them the paperwork. They wouldn't believe I could get that bike for that low a price.

I'm sure your local dealership can do better. It's just a matter of IF they want to.

Take your time, your perfect deal is out there, Knowledge is power. Don't be afraid to print off a great deal on the internet 3 states away and bring it in as a negotiating tool.

Cheers
    Thanks I have no problem hammering the dealers for a deal.....but I'm up against a wall with the Vic for the time being.

This, Bud, Is For You

Hey, PaiN - ditto to above. F6B is best bike I've ever owned by far. Mine got traded in, reluctantly - age related issues have put me back to 3 wheels. My B Deluxe is now resting at IMotorsports in Elmhurst, Ill. It was custom painted at the original dealer - House Of Colors orange and black. Sharp. 8500 miles. Looks and runs like new! They are asking $13999. Ask for Jason - good guy and takes good care of his customers.
    His number is 630-529-5200 I sorely miss that bike and get tempted to go get it back!

The place I bought mine, Track n Trail in State College, Pa. http://www.trackntrail.net/m_vehicle...sp?pov=4596878
    Is still advertising new 2015 deluxes for $16999. They have standards for $15799. Both of which they list in there inventory.

I looked up both F6Bs....You guys are torturing me

Quote Originally Posted by PaiN View Post
    I did see those 13 on CL but unfortunately the financials are not going to work out just yet.
    Basically, when I called my CU and got the pay off on the Vic it was much higher than I thought I owe what they are retailing for and I'm not taking the hit of thousand's of dollar's on the trade. I ride lot's, my Vic has over 30k miles on it and its set up for me, so I'd get beat up selling out right too.
    I'm going to pull the timing advance, hi-flow air filter/exhaust and Power Commander-V tuner, basically taking back to stock. I didn't have heat/noise issues until I did these upgrades so I just have to live with the power loss for another season or two until I'm in a better position to get an F6B.
    Until then I'll have to bug vmaxed to go riding so I can live through him
    Just a little look on the bright side. No one here knows the future, but it is firmly believed that Honda is poised to re invent the Wing for 2017. Don't know what that means for the future of the F6B, but Hopefully Honda keeps the model alive along with a new Wing. It might be to your advantage, having to wait anyways , to see what happens for next year's models.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

vmaxed let me try out his F6B Saturday (for a short while, until he couldn't stand it on my Vic any longer )
    What a machine! the engine is amazing, so much power and authority and all without a friggin' loud ass exhaust or other dramatics. The B felt rock solid and planted, no rattles or shakes and I was very comfortable on it.
    I'm getting one as soon as its possible and feasible....
    All the better for me if the 2017's get a redesign, then the 15-16 leftovers with be even better priced.
    "Talk about living life all you like...A motorcycle is a tool to actually do it" -me

I swapped with my bud for a lunch run. His Vic was like a tank in the corners. He came away knowing what a good machine the B is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver