Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
Rick - nothing to be ashamed of! Quite honestly, your best bet is to find a place where a bunch of F6Bs gather and that are all configured with different options and then sit and try.
The North East Meet & Greet Group is a good start. There's definitely some variation there.
Also the rally Sep 20-24 in Russellville AK, there's going to be at least 50 F6Bs online.

Ultimate - couple of styles, Russell Day Long - custom to you, Corbin 2 styles, Mustang at least 2, Hartco - custom, Mean City Custom seats - modifies your stocker.
Plus some others I'm sure I've forgotten. It's a veritable smorgasbord for your tush.

Some of them are at the Daytona Bike Week and Biketoberfest.
Not sure what "big bike rally" is up in your neck of the country.

As we age (I'm only 53 - but it's not the years, it's the mileage) I find that if all the parts from waist to knee are comfortable, then the ride is awesome.
And yes, if you're going to change it, it might as well have a cool factor of "10."

Cheers,
Steve

Steve,
As a matter of fact I was going to go to Americade (I'm only a few hours southwest of Lake George...Ultimate Seats was the ONLY reason. Unfortunately (well, actually fortunately in a way) My son and I were Heading to Ashville NC during Americade. I might try Russellville...or (more likely) I'll just try the seat!