Hello everyone! My name is Bill. I am from KC and am relatively young at 36 but new to riding. I have ridden for two years total and have had two bike. I started on the Honda CTX700. I really liked it because it was light and automatic. It gave me one less thing to worry about while getting used to going down the road on a motorcycle next to cars at 60mph.

As normal, I started to get the itch for "more power". So, one year later, I moved up to the CTX1300. Very neat bike, I do like it a lot.

Still, as a new rider, a year later, I am finding out what I want in/out of a bike. Like cruise, heated grips, more wind protection.

I am now currently in talkes with a local dealer for a Blue 2015 F6B Deluxe. Before accessories are added, I got them down to $17,900 OTD, good deal, no deal? I made a list for their accessories manager to add on TBS Exhaust, luggage rack, fog lights and Klock Werks wind screen. Still waiting on cost plus install for total price.

Like I said, I am 36 and have had 3 cars in 18 years of driving. I am now potentially looking at my third bike in two years. Tell me I am not crazy. Tell me I am normal. If I do pull the trigger, I don't see me trading this bike in for many years.

Words of advice and wisdom would be appreciative.

Thanks..