Quote Originally Posted by tpwood View Post
Going to pick up my new 2016 F6B Deluxe, Matte Grey on Thursday! Haven't had a new bike since my 1987 Electroglide Classic. Currently on a 1994 GL1500 A with 95K on the clock. Still runs like new. I am purchasing my Last bike! Was really looking at the Indian Chieftain, really love the look and sound of those, but once I started to read the forums and the issues the owners are having I changed my mind after finding out that Honda finally put the cruise control on them. Been ridding dressers since 1985, when I bought a Suzuki Cavalcade. I do all the work on my bikes so no issues with repairs, but when I really started to think about what I would have to worry about with the Indian, I changed my mind back to the wing. I know This will run forever and won't have to worry about any issues creeping up on me. I've been on bikes now for 42 years and ride all the time. This bike is just right what I was looking for, even though I've had dressers, both wives and ex fiance' never rode much on the back. So heck with a back passenger comfort and hello "Bagger". I was on Steve Saunders goldwing site, so it's nice to find a forum dedicated to the F6B.
Thanks everyone and looking forward to see where 2017 meet will be!
Tim
Congratulations and welcome aboard.