Member's Love Fest Thread - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Member's Love Fest Thread

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    And I always teach that it was shine she fed them, not wine.

WarWoman Road in Rabun County was named after her. She's a legend in these parts. Supposedly she was six feet tall, cross-eyed, with wild red hair. That's why the Tories couldn't escape her and her musket! They couldn't tell which one she was looking at!!!!
    Hey Lloyd. Do you remember WarWoman Road?

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Do we really want to know where she goes?
    And I've been thinking about it. I don't have time to watch it. I would have to retire to be able to watch it.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    And I've been thinking about it. I don't have time to watch it. I would have to retire to be able to watch it.
    I think I need to do a YouTube channel on my adventures. Like the Boston Truckuh. lol

shooter
    Hey , I could record that and watch it in the evening. We need a catchy title like "Teach does the Smoky Mountains".

GaTeach
    Hey , I could record that and watch it in the evening. We need a catchy title like "Teach does the Smoky Mountains".
    OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I can't be sitting in my classroom cackling like this.

shooter
    First installment , "Teach on the Beach". Little docu of you and SG on the beach in NC. Open with you and SG on the beach. SG has an umbrella over her and you are sitting there in a lounge chair wearing a cute little two piece and one of those sun hats. Then you just talk about the roads in the the local area and we show some Go Pro footage of you riding locally. Maybe a little Bar and Grill review of the beachside fare. Then fade to one more shot of you in that cute little two piece walking away from the camera. Cut. One episode done. I've got a million ideas. We are gonna be rich as long as I can keep you in that cute little two piece. LMAO

First installment , "Teach on the Beach". Little docu of you and SG on the beach in NC. Open with you and SG on the beach. SG has an umbrella over her and you are sitting there in a lounge chair wearing a cute little two piece and one of those sun hats. Then you just talk about the roads in the the local area and we show some Go Pro footage of you riding locally. Maybe a little Bar and Grill review of the beachside fare. Then fade to one more shot of you in that cute little two piece walking away from the camera. Cut. One episode done. I've got a million ideas. We are gonna be rich as long as I can keep you in that cute little two piece. LMAO

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

GaTeach
    Someone has toooooo much time on his hands. lol

shooter
    Too much huh? I guess we aren't gonna be rich.

GaTeach
    Too much huh? I guess we aren't gonna be rich.
    I'm thinking the two piece would be a great way to even out this biker tan. Maybe that should be my new riding outfit.