Proof that Demonrats are the problem - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Proof that Demonrats are the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    Thank you for your input.
    Hopefully you learned a lesson. Quit being a dick.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Hopefully you learned a lesson. Quit being a dick.
    Dayaaam, Daniel!! Both you guys going to the rally?

shooter
    Will kinda hurt my feelings. Being all racial and everything about rednecks and such. Discrimination hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Will kinda hurt my feelings. Being all racial and everything about rednecks and such. Discrimination hurts.

If I had one, I would let you use my safe space, but I only have a gun safe.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

shooter
    Thanks buddy , I'll get over it.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    I just purchased another 8ooo rounds last week. I will have lots of ammo on the trip, but I won't share with anyone unless I see a large pile of brass and bodies in front of them. That is unexpected though, as we will be in the south were people are polite and we won't be anywhere near any sanctuary cesspools.

Now, if you don't carry on the trip, that presents a lot of other issues. People like me call people who don't carry, cover.
    So help me out here, I have my CCP however I work at a federal installation. They don't take kindly to people bringing their own. I'm also TDY in San Diego. CA has some stupid laws on gun control and as a novice with firearms am not sure what's legal and what's not. Makes it really hard when I travel to bring anything with. Even in my daily routine carrying is a major issue that I haven't found a way to resolve yet.

3Chief...ever thought of not carrying ? Just a thought. Yes, I know everyone has the right to do so. But why? A few of you are going to start with the "what ifs " which is fine. But who on this site, while not preforming as part of your job had to shoot, defend someone else or has been in a position that someone needed killing? What if you do kill someone. Even if found not guilty by a court of law your life will ben over as you know it. What if you were only going to get an ass wuppin? What if it was all a mistake and you are found negligent ? What if ____________________? What if you could rewind the day and start over, not show your ass, walk away from a confrontation or just laugh it off and go play bingo? What if.

P.S. Before you start, I have a permit to carry in all 52 states. I do carry on occasion, when the area I will be in dictates it, but not all the time. It is not necessary.

Go ahead I have my flame suit on!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by 3Chief View Post
    So help me out here, I have my CCP however I work at a federal installation. They don't take kindly to people bringing their own. I'm also TDY in San Diego. CA has some stupid laws on gun control and as a novice with firearms am not sure what's legal and what's not. Makes it really hard when I travel to bring anything with. Even in my daily routine carrying is a major issue that I haven't found a way to resolve yet.
    I am happy to help, but I don't know what you are asking. Do you have a specific question(s)?

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    3Chief...ever thought of not carrying ? Just a thought. Yes, I know everyone has the right to do so. But why? A few of you are going to start with the "what ifs " which is fine. But who on this site, while not preforming as part of your job had to shoot, defend someone else or has been in a position that someone needed killing? What if you do kill someone. Even if found not guilty by a court of law your life will ben over as you know it. What if you were only going to get an ass wuppin? What if it was all a mistake and you are found negligent ? What if ____________________? What if you could rewind the day and start over, not show your ass, walk away from a confrontation or just laugh it off and go play bingo? What if.

P.S. Before you start, I have a permit to carry in all 52 states. I do carry on occasion, when the area I will be in dictates it, but not all the time. It is not necessary.
    Go ahead I have my flame suit on!

The question is, what if you need a gun and don't have one? If you need a gun, nothing else will do.

You do pose valid questions and the answer is proper training, both with shooting as well as the legal aspects of the use of force. There is A LOT more to carrying a gun than buying one and sticking it in your belt. If you are not willing to educate yourself, you should not own a gun.

Please tell me about your permit to carry in 52 states. I have never heard of such a thing. (Unless, you are/were LE and in that case it is not a "permit".)

Of everything you wrote, I find this the most interesting: "I do carry on occasion, when the area I will be in dictates it..." as that is the exact opposite of my behavior. I only carry when its NOT necessary. I never carry in an area that dictates it as I never go to any locations where a gun is needed. There is nothing that I need that is worth going to location that puts my life at risk. I subscribe to the practice: "Don't do stupid things with stupid people in stupid places." It has served me well.

I carry a handgun when I am 100% certain, without a shadow of a doubt, that I will not be in a gunfight. If I thought I would get into a gunfight, I would carry a rifle, and bring several friends with rifles.

Violence happens everywhere at all times. Sure, some locations are more prone than others, but no location is immune. Choose any victim, and I am sure they all "felt safe" right up until the time they were killed.