Quote Originally Posted by wishey1 View Post
How many miles (approx.) have you ridden...?

If you have to ask THAT question...you are showing that you have NOT read back posts on this forum, as that subject has been covered too much...according to some people. Additionally, should know, but apparently you do not, that IBA members do not post their mileage anymore than needed, because...it bugs the heck out of some less riding members...and...by not knowing how many MILES I have ridden...it shows you do not know WHO you are dealing with.

I can assure you of this...and it is a fact...I am the one person on this forum that you do not want to attempt to compare life's riding experience with.
You can saddle up to the bar and talk about your little ride here, and your little ride there with 93.14159 % of the guys and gals here, but dont' even think of doing that with me, especially when you dis me or my wife like that.

I would...politely...suggest that you make your own decision about whether to buy whatever bike you want to buy, and then move on to another subject/thread, as this one has been exhausted.