Teach - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Teach

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Wayne, those that know me know that I am a no non-sense, very patient, tolerant and a generous person.

You are correct, I don't normally respond in that manner. Unfortunately it may be the response that someone else needs to hear and comprehends. Hence my statement at the end of my response … this thread will be deleted shortly.

Respecting each others abilities, contributions, time and efforts is not asking much ...

This forum belongs to everyone … Let's just move on, I don't have the time to waste on this any more.

As I mentioned to several people, Shooter and Teach are more then welcomed to attend the Rally, they are part of the family and would never be turned away. We are adults, at times you have to agree to disagree and move on.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Thank you Phantom, for the "rest of the story'.
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Just the FACTS …..

Being inconsiderate and disrespectful to the simple request of ... please stop HIJACKING an important thread.

Threads will always be Hijacked and the topic may end up going on to another avenue, yet we try to bring the thread back to the OP's topic.

For months (several times) it was politely requested to NOT hijack the Rally thread (It continued to be ignored). This ONE thread is what we use to gauge and prepare for the Rally and allows new members to read about the event. New members having to go through pages of non-rally comments to find the information is not what the thread was for.

Due to the continuous non-rally comments and IGNORED requests, I personally created the "Love Fest" thread and directed those individuals to that thread back in APRIL and temporarily locked the Rally thread hoping that the non-sense would stop and requested those interested on attending the Rally to just send me a PM since they now could not respond stating that they would be attending ---> http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?8...ight=love+fest

Once I felt that the Rally thread would be left alone, it was unlocked. Well you guessed it, certain individuals returned to the thread and continued their non-sense. Once again, I politely hinted and requested that they stop Hijacking the thread. Shooter took it upon himself of starting a new thread expressing his displeasure and mocking my multiple requests. I finally expressed my frustration, I try to do what is best for the forum however we will never be able to please everyone.

Shooter knew exactly what he was purposely doing and continued to push the limits. After my response to his thread he decided to stop posting, grabbed his ball and went home instead of acknowledging or apologizing for the un-necessary aggravation. Some members followed his foot steps, others took his side and blamed Phantom for being the one at fault for the situation. You can only sugar coat a simple request for so long.

It's a shame, Bryan and I had lots in common.
    I try to help EVERYONE whenever I can wherever I can with the LIMITED time that I have in between my family and business. This forum requires a bit of time to manage, fulfill requests and run behind the scenes by the Moderators, webmaster and myself. It sometimes becomes apparent that a few don't appreciate what we do nor respect the time and resources that we dedicate so that many can enjoy this forum.

The forum has rules and is run in a manner that is best for everyone, some will never agree with our decisions and that's just part of life.

The Rally will be a very nice venue for those that attend, I have always met great people at the event.
    Now you know the rest of the story.
    Ah , but Tony you lie. I did apologize to the members and it was not done on the rally thread. It was a new thread that I started. Also the post that pissed you off was not on the rally thread. Put it back up. No you won't do that. I was OK with your shyt till you lied about it. I quit posting on your precious rally thread when you got mad. It was important that the thread stay pure. By gosh we have to have space to sell those T-Shirts. So for all the board , I did issue an apology but it was deleted along with the uncalled for reaction by Tony.

Doc

1998 Suzuki GS500E (Sold)
    2001 Yamaha VS250 Virago (Sold)
    2008 Suzuki GSX1300BK B-King (Sold)
    2013 Honda GL1800BD F6B (Sold)
    2013 Honda CB500F
    2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S
    2016 Honda GL1800

I give up.

Brian, Please forget about it. Life is too short.

Folks, I have other important and more critical issues at hand then to respond to this nonsense.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

As a moderator on this forum I have some comments:

Tony - yes, yes you do have more important things to attend to. Godspeed and prayers are with you and your family.

Brian - I will validate that you apologized to the board in one of the threads. I do not know which one - doesn't matter - as I know it happened.

For the two of you - shake hands or shrug shoulders.

For me - I have a rally to finish planning.
    For those of you attending the rally, you have planning to do yourselves to ensure you safely get to Russellville.
    I'll see y'all there. I'll greatly miss those who chose not to attend.

For the rest of the forum - carry on, ride safely, and mind the idiots.
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Thank You Steve !

As you are aware of, my time has been limited on the board and I haven't been able to read every post.

Brian, let's take the high road and move on.

Brian, show up at the Rally, you will be greeted with welcoming hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Thank You Steve !

As you are aware of, my time has been limited on the board and I haven't been able to read every post.

Brian, let's take the high road and move on.

Brian, show up at the Rally, you will be greeted with welcoming hands.

I am pleased to see this offer of peace. Hopefully both parties will accept and things can return to the way they were.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

And I am sorry I started the thread but If it gets a dialog going and mends this rift, it a good thing, life is to short... see some at the Rally.
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    +1
    +2
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"