Attachment 23357Well this could have gone under "what did you do to your F6b today" or possibly another but it's here because I did it for the Rally, anyway decided to replace my plugs I put in about 20,000 miles ago, just because I never pulled the after the diesel fuel thing while on the Yellowstone trip last year and I had a couple of bucks burning a hole in my pocket so I installed the NKG Iridium plugs, previously had the NKG just not the Iridium, old ones looked pretty good.
I had a K&M filter in the cabinet for over a year now, didn't want to go threw hassle of doing it myself but didn't want to pay some numbskull to fuk things up or break things, I can do that myself for less money SO I started it about 6 pm or so, it's now 1:10 and I will finish up the last hour or so of putting things back together in the am. Got close to 29,000 and not much dusty/dirty riding and I figured it was a good winter project and what w/the Russlleville seminar on it , I should wait, but no, got that hair up my butt and glad I did. That filter was NASTY, how the beads and candy wrappers got in their is beyond me Enjoy.