TEXAS concealed carry.

Thread: TEXAS concealed carry.

TEXAS concealed carry.

Maybe your state as well. I sent my renewal on 4/22/16. The expiration would be midJuly. My thinking was 12 weeks would be sufficient. My status has just changed to mailed today. So if you are nearing renewal you may want to start a hair earlier than 12 weeks prior.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

If we were so lucky to be able to carry in Maryland.

Am looking forward to moving back to Free America some day.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

I thought you guys had open carry ??? Or is than in Jan ??? Or does that still req a CCW ???
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I got mine in New York in 1979 and haven't needed to renew anything so far. We do need to apply for a supplement for each new gun we purchase. No license needed for Long guns are buy and forget.

We have it but you need the CCW to open carry. Yes we have some libtards in this state.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Cool

Saw quite a bit of the open carry in CO. Kinda funny when you first see it!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Saw quite a bit of the open carry in CO. Kinda funny when you first see it!
    The great gunfights and shootouts the libs predicted would happen after open carry just never materialized. But it's so enjoyable to demonize responsible gun owners. Just another form of mechanical bigotry, just like all motorcycle riders are Hells Angels types.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    The great gunfights and shootouts the libs predicted would happen after open carry just never materialized. But it's so enjoyable to demonize responsible gun owners. Just another form of mechanical bigotry, just like all motorcycle riders are Hells Angels types.
    I have thought about getting a Utah or Florida non-resident permit; but I would maybe actually use it once a year.. if I took a trip out of Maryland; whereas I need to have a permit where I live. Maryland is a "may issue" state... not a "shall issue". And the liberals here have instructed the Maryland State Police with very high criteria; concentrating more for allowing permits to protect sums of money; rather for self defense. Due to the high; nonrefundable application fee and the practically guaranteed result of being denied; very few Marylanders apply for CCW.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537