Honda is now a worldwide company. Growth is coming from India and Asian markets with large populations which translate to big markets. However they are not the people who will pay cash for a $20K F6B. That is a limited market to affluent countries where I am fortunate enough to reside--so they ride that train with a solid platform and proven record and don't fix what is not broken. The USA is one of only a few places on this planet where there is enough disposable income to make those purchases. My son in law rides and when he lived in Croatia, just watching a big Harley ride in from Germany was a big deal to him just a few years ago.

Honda is building and investing R&D where they can sell the most---and I can't blame them. If my B had issues, then I would be singing a different song.

I have friends who have owned BMW. They may look great, but I learned from their mistakes. We were on a tour a few years back. There were 3 of them and 2 of the 3 broke down the first day. I watched both of them kill their cell phone batteries trying to get a repair done on Thursday afternoon in western NC.

I don't think the BMW is coping the F6B---just the bagger style whether it is the F6B, Street Glide, Cross Country, or Chieftian.

I love my F6B and the crappy red paint that covers it---everybody else can have the pretty Beemers. It does not matter to me if Honda does a refresh/update or not. I am good with what I got.