Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
Thanks.

Yes, I have the a pair of Hyperlights installed (16 LED each) and have them on the permanent flashing mode when the brakes are engaged. If someone is looking ahead; there is NO WAY you can't notice them. They are alarmingly stunning and bright. She had to had been looking at a cell phone or something else.

Also was wearing my high Vis Yellow mesh jacket and my white helmet. I also have those black reflectivel 3M panels on the rear of my saddlebags; which glow white when headlights hit it.

I think that I'm going to do the mod where you install an additional red bulb into the turn signal lenses. So I can get more red light on the back of my bike.

I also have some of that Solas type white/red reflective tape that I'm thinking about applying somewhere... rear and sides of my helmet perhaps.
Will, I added a 14" red plasma rod from customdynamics.com underneath the luggage rack. That pulse the federal micropulse where the reflector used to be, and the led license plate frame from custom dynamics, and it's almost UFO like.

The one thing that might make you a lot more seem, is a brake light mounted up on the backrest. I've thought about putting a second micropulse up there, but not sure I can fabricate an attractive looking mount on my own.