Mother Nature pumping more warm into Michigan - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mother Nature pumping more warm into Michigan

Low 70s here on the Central Coast of Calif, going for a ride after lunch and do a little bikini watching at some of the local beaches.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Michigan Indian summer

Had a great ride yesterday from my home in Grosse ile to Holly Mi. Mother Nature painted a beautiful picture with the changing colors of the trees looking like something out of a Norman Rockwell painting. With temps in the upper 70's it was really special. Not ready to put her to bed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Low 70s here on the Central Coast of Calif, going for a ride after lunch and do a little bikini watching at some of the local beaches.
    Sounds like great weather for a ride but your purpose could be dangerous to the heart of a man of your social security status!

anything to keep the old blood moving!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Penn View Post
    Sounds like great weather for a ride but your purpose could be dangerous to the heart of a man of your social security status!
    Right Larry, if it wasn't for those bikini clad babe's on the beach us old guys would have to invent something to keep the blood moving. Poor old Michigander's have to wait thru the winter snows for a look at those honeys on the beach in the spring.

Michigan Weather

November 6th weather in michigan around 70 degrees, wife's says let's go for a nice ride it's beautiful out. I replied love you baby but the Caddy is in for break recall, lower cowl lights, power outlet left cubby, and breakaway cruise control. Won't be ready until tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Stallings View Post
    November 6th weather in michigan around 70 degrees, wife's says let's go for a nice ride it's beautiful out. I replied love you baby but the Caddy is in for break recall, lower cowl lights, power outlet left cubby, and breakaway cruise control. Won't be ready until tomorrow.
    It was a beautiful day in SE Michigan, did the run up to the top of the thumb, then down 25 to Port Huron, temp was 67 degrees most of the day.

Another 200 mile day

Was out and about most of the afternoon 68 degrees was the highest I saw and that hung on for quite a spell but only dropped back to 66 later in the day and I got my 200 mile day in with room to spare but had friends coming over so had to put it away about 4:14 PM but probably could have stay out for another hundred if not for company coming. Great day in November in Michigan for sure.