Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
I'm a little confused Rick...my Amber turn signal lights rings I got from you.... the above post is confusing ! Mine work as described.

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?8...n+signal+rings

Yours are just straight Amber that you got from us. Same as the White except Amber. A lot of people really like the Amber always on and then to Flash when the Turn Signal is turned on. Just depends on the look you want. They look just as good as the White and until recently we sold about the same. Now we seem to be selling a few more White then Amber.

You should have the Eclipze2 Modules (pr), LED Single to Dual Intensity Converters installed.Description: Convert your Single LED's into a Running and Turn Signals. or even Running and Brake.
Convert your single intensity LEDs to Dual Intensity with the advantage of 100% ON Running Lights and a Full Contrast Turn Signal Flash.
Works with any size LED up to 300mA per side. Recommend for All Front Turn Signal Applications and for Red Rear Turn Signal Applications.
Eclipze2 will also convert a single intensity LED to Brake and Turn (no running), always giving the priority of Turn over Brake.

We have used the Eclipze2 Modules for several different uses on bikes.