Scotrod,

In my case my eye level seated on the bike is 58" above the floor as measured by my girlfriend several times. In the photo below the top of the shield is 60" above the floor and the red tape 58" (my eye level). Measuring from the bottom of the faring gasket to the top of the shield is 14" (a 15" shield would be 1" taller when adjusted full down). You may want to have someone measure your eye level while sitting on the bike for comparison. My gut tells me a 15" would work for you but it would have to be adjusted all the way down to see over the top. That would virtually eliminate the vertical adjustment feature of the brackets.

The stock shield sits at an angle of approximately 45 degrees. As the Madstad shield is tilted upwards to the recommended 60 degrees the top edge moves up into your field of view fairly rapidly. In the photo below I can't see over the shield when it is set at a 60 degree angle as pictured. When I rotate the Madstad back to a 45 degree angle (close to stock) I can see over it.