I returned the madstad and decided the next step was a huge shield. Bought a baggershield .The big two piece one for a goldwing. Beautiful piece and seemed to be of high quality. The bottom was like 14" I believe and the worked pretty good .fairly clean air in the face. Put the top on which is huge and I had to look through it. Guess what. Vacuume was insane ,buffeting was bad, and looking through messed with my head. I get sea sick and I think that was happening. I found out large shield make large vacuume. I have the honda 17" shield with vent. I get buffeting and vacuume at 65 plush and I look easily over that one (I'm 5 10"). And I always go 80 on this nearby highway. Going to have to purchase another madstad. Tryed the 11 and 13 last time.maybe try the 13 and a 15 but I'll have to get rid of the whistle that did bother me. As far as me not liking wind well, I rode Harleys since 1993 and had many bikes before that,also cbr600 triumph street triple. Never minded the wind. I would rather take full on wind then buffeting . Sold my harley 2 months ago cause I stopped using it as I prefer the f6b and just had no desire to use the fat boy anymore. Besides my garage is small and I had to move my little car then move the harley over then pull out the honda. So Harleys gone. But been staring hard at ducati 899 pannigale. Something is wrong with me!!!!