From Japan - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: From Japan

Quote Originally Posted by kenny urban View Post
    There is a motorcycle wiper called PEER CLEAR.com,,I had one on my 2002 Goldwing,,They work great IF you use a TALL Shield for your PASS.,,When the pass. wants a TALL Shield for help with the BUFFETING,,the wiper worked for 5 years, without a scratch,,Just clean the screen every time you stop for gas,,that helps keep the marking of the shield to a MIN.
    I had a tall windshield on my full wing. I don't like the look of the wiper (or the tall shield for that matter), but I admit, that wiper would of been real handy last year when I couldn't see jack in the pouring rain. I was trying to look around the side and/or standing up to see where I was going. Not my safest or proudest moment!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Those were trikes... these are inverted trikes which seem to have better control and stability. Especially with the tilting factor built in. I'd wager that they are more stable and sure footed than a two wheeled motorcycle.

I'd really like to try a tilting type inverted trike. Especially in the corners.
    Three wheel vehicles present the rider with a different set of handling dynamics than two. Those who ride again have mastered them.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

All I saw on the video was a bunch of "prototypes" sport bikes, scooters, a goofy looking trike and a couple of older model street bikes...GoldWing is same'o , same'o with new paint....Hopefully Honda will come out later in the year with "newer" stuff that fits the "bagger/cruiser" market, but I doubt it...With Victory stopping production , sales in general down on road/street bikes, it will be interesting to see what is in Ma Honda's crystal ball.....

PEER CLEAR wiper

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    I like the windshield wiper on the Goldwing and the 3 wheeler

https://youtu.be/QGwv7azZhSs
    the PEER CLEAR wiper was a cool deal,, you just tapped the touch pad on your Right master cylinder, and the wiper would make ONE pass,,
    and if you wanted to leave-it on, you just flipped the switch,, you also could adjust the wiper to make a 35 degree swipe or a 45 degree swipe across the shield,,after 5 years of using-it, I did not have any scratches,, after my wife stopped riding with me, I got-rid of the tall shield,,Loved-it ,,KennyU-SEA.