Quote Originally Posted by rdeady View Post
I tried several windshields and when none of them worked I said I'm done screwing around .So I bought the large baggershield. When the second half went on it was huge. Had to look through as there was no choice. Guess what? That giant shield created a monster vacuume. Between the vacuume ,buffeting,and my eyes going crazy looking through a shield that was probably moving a tiny bit. I got motionsick,Worst thing I had tryed thus far. With just the bottom on it was pretty darn good. (THAT BAGGERSHIELD WAS HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT AND SPENCER WAS GREAT TO WORK WITH)Never will I look through a shield again. Although I did not love the madstad as much as some on here I will be purchasing another one of those as it did work the best at of all I have tried.
So if your looking for a large shield you could try the large baggershield made for the goldwing (it fits our bikes also)and can be used as a 14incher without the top. Was very nice
I am 5' 9" and have the Baggershield which has been on the bike since delivery..Never an issue with buffeting, wind noise, vacuum problems, etc. Ride with a 3/4 HJC open face helmet in warm weather and on shorter rides, a Shoei closed shield on longer trips and colder weather...Never noticed any movement in the shield, even at 90+mph....Works great for me and see absolutely no reason to spend more money on other options. BTW, I have been looking through windshields for years as I am inseam challenged , but never noticed any issues.....As they say "too each his own"....Ride safe