Hi,

My name is Joe, and I would like to introduce myself being I'm a new member here and just give a little background about how I came to own an F6B. I'm an H-D owner for the past 20yrs and I currently own a ('07 Softail Springer Classic) as well a ('13 Touring Road King Classic).

Last July I decided I wanted to own something different which is when I purchased the '13 RKC and immediately ripped it apart to suit my tastes. Rewind 3yrs ago when I went with a friend so he could buy a CBR500. While we were at Honda I fell in love with the F6B but NEVER had any intentions of purchasing another bike being I had my '07 Softail.

1 month ago, again, I go to the Honda dealer with a different friend and I see the F6B again and after sitting on it I tell my friend "get me the hell out of here right now!!!"
1 week later I went back and purchased a (leftover) 2016 F6B Deluxe in Matte Gray. I've only got to ride the bike a couple of miles due to waiting for the DMV documents (which I just received) because I purchased the bike out of state.

I now have my '13 RKC up for sale and have 2 bikes that are 180° of each other '07 Softail/'16F6B which is what I wanted in the first place…something totally different! I had totally forgotten about the F6B because I never go to the Honda dealer being I'm a Harley owner, but I can now say I'm a proud owner of the F6B and can't wait to learn about the bike being I do ALL my work myself and hit the open road and enjoy it!

Ride Safe,
Joe