Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
Mike definitely has it figured out... when he first came to the forum we had an EXTREMELY long and informative discussion with him about it. Search for some of his earliest posts and you will find how he figured out to avoid paying income tax. It's absolutely brilliant. "The NFL sucks"
I don't recommend it for anyone unless you know court procedure, are willing to go before the IRS and court and articulate the specifics of your case. The volumes of paperwork required is beyond what you could imagine because once you submit your first "zero return" and exempt withholding forms the shit hits the fan. The NFL Sucks. It is so much easier to pay, however, being a thick-headed curious prick and loving a challenge I decided to fight the fight. The NFL Sucks. Even with the law, the facts and the paperwork on my side it did not stop them from garnishing my pay - for one cycle as I had it released with a phone call and a fax. The NFL Sucks. But there is nothing like going into an IRS meeting in front of an agent, opening the Internal Revenue Code and saying "Show me where in the Code does it make me 'liable' for an income tax" and they can't, then the mumbling starts and eventually they get up and walk out of the meeting. The NFL sucks. When you become the aggressor and leave them speechless to the point where they leave you have a sense of satisfaction for all the people they scared the shit out of, garnished their wages, ruined their lives. The NFL Sucks. I begged them to audit me, they wouldn't because I'd be in and out of an audit in less than 5 minutes and give them nothing. The NFL sucks. How could a private trust based in Puerto Rico seize, without a court order in direct violation of the 4th Amendment, bank accounts, wages, etc. Don't get me started. The NFL Sucks