Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
Jason,

I have had the Traxxion system on 2 bikes for 2 different reasons. On my F6B, the biggest improvement was the front end. It got rid of the handlebar vibrations, wandering and holds the lines much better. You will appreciate it even if you are not an aggressive rider. A friend who used to do motocross rode my B and then got the Traxxion system for his full wing. He is a much more aggressive rider than I am and really likes the upgrade.

It also got rid of the anti-dive valve so you have an actual suspension when you need it (when you are braking). I haven't tried the Progressive system, so I can't compare the two.

If I had to do it again, I would probably try the air-system that JimmyTee put on the rear of his F6B. My wife still complains that the F6B's rear end is very harsh (both with the stock and the Traxxion rear shock). I don't think I would give up the Traxxion front end on my F6B.

On my Victory Vision, the biggest improvement was the rear shock which removed the sag and kept the bike from bottoming out. The front probably helped eliminate the sag, but I attribute most of the improvement to the rear shock on the Vision. The front of the Vision did not have the vibration/wandering issues the F6B had.

HTH
That's excellent info, HTH, and will indeed make me think more seriously about the Traxxion up front. Mine wanders a bit up front. The vibrations don't bother me too much, but it would be nice to have less of them. I also don't really mind the low speed wobble, save for the fact that if something like that is not engineered properly, then it can really only go one direction--worse. I'll have to also factor in cost. I'm not sure if there is a negligible difference in Traxxion vs. Monotubes with installation. That Arnott is expensive, and so is installation, and I have no experience and the equivalent confidence in wrenching on suspensions. Jimmytee seems to have done a bang up job. He installed a beautiful mod by including an inline guage next to the gas key to read the shock's air pressure. Really slick. I wish this stuff didn't cost a fortune to get worked on! I really appreciate the info.

Jason