Quote Originally Posted by F6Bster View Post
Everyone that has a Mastad (sp) seems to love it, but I really don’t like the looks. I recently put a Clearview SportTour, Medium Height, Dark, with vent on my bike and I love it. I have it at the highest position and the air flows just over the top of my helmet. I do have Baker Mirror Wings also. I’m about 6’ and am riding on the stock seat.

And it looks GREAT and the quality is a 10. No good pictures yet but I will post a few when I get a chance to take them.

My real evaluation will be in early May, a 7-day trip to eastern Arizona and western New Mexico, probably just over 2k miles that week. I did get in a 240 mile ride the other day and I really liked how it performed.
I used to look 'thru' windshields ... my Valkyrie, etc. ... then after deciding to wear a helmet on a regular basis, I decided I didn't need to be looking thru an additional sheet of plastic.
SO, when I replace my Valk windshield, I went with a Clearview. But, short enough that I could look OVER it. I worked great. The wind was deflected over my helmet and I didn't have to be as concerned with a bug covered windshield to look thru.

When I bought my '15 F6B, I immediately went to Clearview. They had a 're-curve', lightly tinted, at a height I could look over the top that works perfect. NO BUFFETING!
I've put over 10,000 miles on it since the purchase and would not consider anything else.

Just my opinion.