2014 Deluxe with 3500 miles for $11000? Or a 2015 for $13500 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2014 Deluxe with 3500 miles for $11000? Or a 2015 for $13500

I have a 15 Matte Grey with cruise. I may not use the cruise often however I enjoy it when I do.

I’ve had a Throttlemeister on the last 10 or so bikes I’ve owned. Was about to buy a used ‘13 model F6B but picked up a new ‘16 Deluxe last year. Man I didn’t realize how much I love my new cruise after 10 4000 mile + trips without one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
    I’ve had a Throttlemeister on the last 10 or so bikes I’ve owned. Was about to buy a used ‘13 model F6B but picked up a new ‘16 Deluxe last year. Man I didn’t realize how much I love my new cruise after 10 4000 mile + trips without one.
    Right, Tabasco?! I bought my bike in Franklin, Tn, and rode it back to San Antonio and I could not believe how much better it made the ride and how much I used it. I had a nice brakeaway throttle lock on my Valkyrie, but the consistency and ease of the F6B cruise is fantastic. Just a personal taste but I won't be going back to without, ever, if I can help it.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Verismo View Post
    Right, Tabasco?! I bought my bike in Franklin, Tn, and rode it back to San Antonio and I could not believe how much better it made the ride and how much I used it. I had a nice brakeaway throttle lock on my Valkyrie, but the consistency and ease of the F6B cruise is fantastic. Just a personal taste but I won't be going back to without, ever, if I can help it.

Jason
    The wife and I drove out to Tucson Az. to watch University of Houston play U of Arizona football game and accidentally visited a motorcycle dealer near our hotel and ended up driving mine home. They had a way better deal than I could find in Houston. Used that cruise all the way back to H-town smiling all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
    The wife and I drove out to Tucson Az. to watch University of Houston play U of Arizona football game and accidentally visited a motorcycle dealer near our hotel and ended up driving mine home. They had a way better deal than I could find in Houston. Used that cruise all the way back to H-town smiling all the way.
    Love it.... "you accidentally visited a motorcycle dealer".
    2016 F6B
    2011 C14
    2003 C10

Quote Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
    Love it.... "you accidentally visited a motorcycle dealer".
    I was serious but now that you pointed it out, you made me laugh.

I once crashed into a motorcycle dealership too. But seriously, folks, Its good to be back in the Catskills.

Oh, I love my cruise control. As I go on longer and longer trips, I love it more every time. Throttle-locks and the like are OK. I've had them. But it is far better when the bike holds its speed as you go up and down hills on the freeway and you know that when you touch any brake, or pull the clutch, that the throttle will release. Always.