No thread.....I picked up bike in Tacoma after finishing Alaskan Cruise which was awesome. Rode from Tacoma to Moab in a day and a half (Those 80-85 mph western hi ways helped). Somewhere north of Moab the valve stem starting failing and I nursed the bike to Monticello UT where there was a Honda dealer. Had to stay overnight but he got me fixed first thing in am. Met Jeff and rode western side of Rockies for day then pulled into Cortez Saturday night to meet the folks. Rick from Value Accessories gave away some prizes and I won the tire gauge! Next day we took off and did roads up through Aspen and Continental Divide. Stayed in Buena Vista CO that night. On to Pikes Peak next day and made it all the way up (there is a story there as I have been afraid of heights since childhood). Anyhow made to the top and got the sticker. Beautiful ride along North Platte River plus some dirt roads got us into Parker where my son lives. Jeff & Don did Natl Park and Mt Evans the next day. Last day in CO we did the Peak to Peak ride and ended in Estes Park where we started for home. Kansas was a blur but in MO we got off interstate and ran into "Steve McQueen Memorial Highway". Interstates got us home Sat night. 4320 miles for me. Was an excellent all around trip. Thanks to my riding partners Jeff & Don and a nod to Honda for making the best bike that handled interstates, twisties, mountains, dirt and every other condition we ran into without issue.