WOW! Is this board dead or what?

Thread: WOW! Is this board dead or what?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    you can have my f6b when you tear it out of my cold dead hand………purchasing this motorcycle was one of the smartest moves I've ever made…..200 to 700 mile day rides all the time….the canyons ,the desert, the mountains the coast…….how men can live without a motorcycle like this is beyond me……..big wheel spin by the hand of god….little wheel spin by the fire and rod ……every time that wheel spin round ……bound to cover just a little more ground

Quote Originally Posted by red dog View Post
    you can have my f6b when you tear it out of my cold dead hand………purchasing this motorcycle was one of the smartest moves I've ever made…..200 to 700 mile day rides all the time….the canyons ,the desert, the mountains the coast…….how men can live without a motorcycle like this is beyond me……..big wheel spin by the hand of god….little wheel spin by the fire and rod ……every time that wheel spin round ……bound to cover just a little more ground
    I agree, I've only had mine a few weeks with little riding time, but I think it's one of the best motorcycle purchases I've ever made.