Quote Originally Posted by bobo View Post
miles what type of problem did you have, did you use the breakaway cruise p/n 5cpo2 and is there any modification that you have to make to hook it up..........bobo
Bobo, I had a difficult time getting the BreakAway cruise to fit correctly, and getting it dialed in, and I beleive this was all due to the larger diameter of the Kuryakyn Iso Grips. The BreakAway cruise is not designed to fit that large of diameter of a grip. After I returned it, I did buy the GoCruise like others ohave mentioned here. While I "thought" I was buying the adjustable one....it turns out that Riderwearhouse (Aerostich) sent me the non-adjustable one, and it has worked very well with the Kuryakyn Black Iso Grips. Because the Iso Grips are a larger diameter grip, the non-adjustable GoCruise...in Black...fits snugly onto the grips of the Iso Grips, using the supplied rubber band. It is not really an O'ring, it is more of a rubber band. It loks great on the Black Iso Grips, and works very good. For me, this resolves the need for a cruise. Yes, I loved the electronic cruise on a regaular Wing, but....given that we do not have that, this works very well.

I rarely take my right hand off the throttle, and do not use a cruise control in the usual sense. I only take my right hand off if I need to reach for something, or adjust something, that cannot be done with my left hand. For a $ 20.00 cruise control...or technically...throttle lock, the GoCruise works very well.