The Holy Land
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Holy Land

The Holy Land

Huge, many exhibits with perfect 86 degree, no humidity day, through twisty roads getting here
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

We need another Ronald Reagan. But I’d settle for a Trump 2nd term in lieu of that.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

I've long maintained (ever since Obama went in to office - and every single administration since) that we could dig up Reagan - prop his corpse in the Oval Office (don't forget to hang air fresheners!!) and we would still have more effective leadership than what we have been getting.

I have no great love for President Trump - but was certainly better than what we have now.

Don't want to derail this thread but since we're discussing presidents, I had this T-Shirt made and received it the other day. Even in liberal batshit crazy Marylandistan, I'm getting more positive reactions to it than negative ones. I think some liberals here have buyers remorse (and maybe across the country) but it's too late. They pushed all of us across the Rubicon....

21 years Army (retired)

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Don't want to derail this thread but since we're discussing presidents, I had this T-Shirt made and received it the other day. Even in liberal batshit crazy Marylandistan, I'm getting more positive reactions to it than negative ones. I think some liberals here have buyers remorse (and maybe across the country) but it's too late. They pushed all of us across the Rubicon....

Never fails, Liberals are all for Liberalism, as long as it doesn't cost them a dime. They're very good at taking your $ and giving it to someone else. Now that THEY have to pay $6 plus a gallon for their Range Rover they're pissed off. Anyway, saw friends in Irvine then headed North to see his Bigness. Let me tell you, him and the Mrs. are two of the kindest, giving and wonderful people I have ever met. And I adopted Mimi, the Chihuahua, she's going in the will. Seriously, it was my privilege to meet both of them, no finer people exist.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Never fails, Liberals are all for Liberalism, as long as it doesn't cost them a dime. They're very good at taking your $ and giving it to someone else. Now that THEY have to pay $6 plus a gallon for their Range Rover they're pissed off. Anyway, saw friends in Irvine then headed North to see his Bigness. Let me tell you, him and the Mrs. are two of the kindest, giving and wonderful people I have ever met. And I adopted Mimi, the Chihuahua, she's going in the will. Seriously, it was my privilege to meet both of them, no finer people exist.
    It's Larry!!! You found him. Hi Biglry!

21 years Army (retired)

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    It's Larry!!! You found him. Hi Biglry!

How could you miss him? I saw the top of his head from US-101. Anyway, Reagan Library. BTW, just a tip, always remember to take your cell phone out of the bottom of the plastic bag BEFORE you decide to put ice in the bag to cool down the Heinekens, and to add insult to stupidity, I did the "add salt water to expedite the process, that really fried the electronics.
    Last edited by taxfree4; 06-15-2022 at 07:22 AM.

These are fantastic riding pants. 5 pocket, light as a feather, wicking, UPF 50, flex waist. Walmart

Was a privilege and a pleasure to meet for real and have you stay here Mike, but was way to short of a time. I only got to show you what I do on the beach. Next time I'll take you on some of the great rides I have around here. Oh and by the way, Mimi is a Chiweenie she will get mad if you call her a Chihuahua LOL.
    Pam still wants to get you in her Slingshot, so there is a lot to look forward to next time.

Ride safe my friend

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Was a privilege and a pleasure to meet for real and have you stay here Mike, but was way to short of a time. I only got to show you what I do on the beach. Next time I'll take you on some of the great rides I have around here. Oh and by the way, Mimi is a Chiweenie she will get mad if you call her a Chihuahua LOL.
    Pam still wants to get you in her Slingshot, so there is a lot to look forward to next time.

Ride safe my friend
    Will do, and, yes, next x-country we will go on those rides. Settled in Grand Junction Colorado for the night, headed to Sydney, Nebraska. The video I shot yesterday going through the Virgin River Canyon and today through Utah on I-70 will be something to see. Lots of video work to do. Extend my apologies to Mimi. Here's another reason to love Utah, $4.99 if you pay cash