Question on drone noise.. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Question on drone noise..

Quote Originally Posted by FlyinF View Post
    Riding behind someone with the drone syndrome to me sounds like a wa, wa, wa or an um, um um ,depends which part of the country you are from ...........its almost harmonic and after awhile it is abit distracting. I have Rush exhaust on mine and to me no drone, just a brrrrrrrrrrr.
    I have the Rush Exhaust as well 2.50's and at 70 with my windshielf up I feel the drone. Yesterday I did a 200 mile ride and one streatch was 1.5 hour streight at 70 when I was done I felt like I just walked out of a rock concert. I was also wearing a full face helmet and my windshield was full up.

What are the specs on your rush exhaust.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paolo305 View Post
    I have the Rush Exhaust as well 2.50's and at 70 with my windshielf up I feel the drone. Yesterday I did a 200 mile ride and one streatch was 1.5 hour streight at 70 when I was done I felt like I just walked out of a rock concert. I was also wearing a full face helmet and my windshield was full up.

What are the specs on your rush exhaust.

thanks
    I agree with Msgt-R it is the noise. I ran 200 miles last weekend with my rad mufflers and changed back to my normal mufflers when I got home. I had ringing ears and mufflers mixed with audio on speaker or full face brain bucket with head set while riding.
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.