Weird question about cat pee - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weird question about cat pee

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    In my opinion the only "good cat" is a "dead cat"...I have no use what so ever for these creatures...Some love em, but not me...I agree with the 9mm idea, but it will only cause trouble...See if you can find the owner and tell them your issues, otherwise put some kind of poison, (just kidding) or repellent near the bike and see what happens....
    Thanks for your input, it's always so positive.

I happen to love cats and own three of my own, but does that help my situation?

Neither does your opinion.

I am glad you like cats, I don't care for them but I would never hurt one on purpose...Hope you can find a solution, I have mine...Regards

[QUOTE=bobbyf6b;20603]I happen to love cats and own three of my own

Maybe thats the problem.They smell your cats on your bike.Do your cats go near your F6B ?
    Ride it like you stole it

CATS

MOTHBALLS WILL DO THE TRICK

Attachment 3918 You wanna borrow George he'll woop that cats arse and stroke his fur backwards

George has been around on my house for 3 years now. He olny comes out to sun himself.

Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
    Maybe thats the problem.They smell your cats on your bike.Do your cats go near your F6B ?
    No. I parked this bike and two previous bikes at my last job with no issues. We even had stray cats living in our work yard. This is the first time I've ever seen this happen. Maybe the mothballs will do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    In my opinion the only "good cat" is a "dead cat"...I have no use what so ever for these creatures...Some love em, but not me...I agree with the 9mm idea, but it will only cause trouble...See if you can find the owner and tell them your issues, otherwise put some kind of poison, (just kidding) or repellent near the bike and see what happens....
    I've heard they Taste like Chicken.............

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Wish I had a solution for ya,,, Maybe a live trap? (Probably catch every stray within miles, but not the offender )

A can of black pepper isn't very expensive,,, Worth a try,, (Not very 'visible' to the Employer,, won't look like trash, etc)

Cats,,, Had quite a few back on the farm, and they were excellent/lovable critters! I've been exposed to some 'city' cats that were, eh,,,, just seemed a bit 'mental/dis-functional',,,

I'm liking this idea. I've seen a few others but this one has a floor and seals up at the bottom.