BIG Props To SuperBrace - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: BIG Props To SuperBrace

Quote Originally Posted by motozeke View Post
    Just ordered the Superbrace from Wingstuff. It's now on the long list of mods that I need to do when I get some garage time. Luggage rack, fuse plate, 2 port USB in the left cubby, USB power to the handlebars for GPS, radar detector, Powerlet cord for heated liner, Hand Wings, SAE plug for Cycle Pump, side stand pad... whew, did I miss anything?
    When it comes time for a luggage rack, check out the AMA model. It comes from the same people that make SuperBrace. And, there's an excellent installation video online for the AMA rack. It has the best chrome of any luggage rack I have seen, and it is very nice looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiseman View Post
    When it comes time for a luggage rack, check out the AMA model. It comes from the same people that make SuperBrace. And, there's an excellent installation video online for the AMA rack. It has the best chrome of any luggage rack I have seen, and it is very nice looking.
    Cruiseman--I watched your install video of this product on the trunk of a full-Goldwing. Great job on the video, as usual . Are you suggesting this rack will fit on the rear of the F6B also? It's not clear to me how that would work .

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    Cruiseman--I watched your install video of this product on the trunk of a full-Goldwing. Great job on the video, as usual . Are you suggesting this rack will fit on the rear of the F6B also? It's not clear to me how that would work .
    No, I should have pointed that out in my post. I had a brain-f*** and forgot I was on the F6B forum! I am going to ask them if they plan on coming out with a rack for the F6B.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiseman View Post
    No, I should have pointed that out in my post. I had a brain-f*** and forgot I was on the F6B forum! I am going to ask them if they plan on coming out with a rack for the F6B.
    Cruiseman, it is okay to say the word...brain-fart...on this forum, as we are not as thin-skinned sensitive to things like that as other forums appear to be, and...I have brain-farts all the time, but only since being struck by lightning. Honestly....going in for an MRI on my brain tomorrow...and that is not a joke.