What do you miss most from the F6B? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do you miss most from the F6B?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiseman View Post
    What is the one thing, if you could only pick one, that you wish Honda would include on the F6B?
    Real cruise control !

Nothing, the best bike, I ever owned.

Quote Originally Posted by BigO View Post
    Nothing, the best bike, I ever owned.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile

I'm fine with it but if I had to nitpick I'd go for cruise. I just think that a bike at this price and this level of refinement should have one.

Power windshield is a close second for me. I had one on BMW K1200LT and it should be standard, too. If BikeMP3 comes out with dark tinted one I'd buy it.

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1951vbs View Post
    Power Wind Screen
    I added one and it was pretty easy. Just time consuming.

Nada. La moto está completa.
    Floats Like a Butterfly, Stings Like a "B"
    What does the B stand for? B-Courteous. B-Safe. B-Seen.....B-CNU on the road!

It Is What It Is

I bought my F6B Basic for exactly what it is! No surprises! It is exactly as advertised! Knowing that in advance, I was well aware that I would equip the bike at my discretion and add those items that I deemed would be necessary. Mother Honda created a long awaited streamlined/lightweight version of the Goldwing! Something everyone was asking for. A proven chassis and power-plant unequaled in the cycle industry. Giving people a choice between a fully loaded behemoth GL1800 with all the bells and whistles or the lightweight version F6B was a wise choice by Honda. Getting the Wing Basics for less than $20K was a achievement in itself. There is no question we may scratch our heads on Honda's logic on USA versions of the 6 , but the fact remains, it is a machine people will continue to buy, as it fills a void which needed filling.

Reverse would be nice for the people who put sidecar or trike them.cueman

I am sort of surprised that Honda does not even offer cruise as an option. As for the paint, that seemed to go downhill on the Goldwings when they moved production to Japan. My 2007 had a much better paint job than my 2012. They have the ability, just look at the paint on the Fury models, CB1100 or VFR 1200.

Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
    I bought my F6B Basic for exactly what it is! No surprises! It is exactly as advertised! Knowing that in advance, I was well aware that I would equip the bike at my discretion and add those items that I deemed would be necessary. Mother Honda created a long awaited streamlined/lightweight version of the Goldwing! Something everyone was asking for. A proven chassis and power-plant unequaled in the cycle industry. Giving people a choice between a fully loaded behemoth GL1800 with all the bells and whistles or the lightweight version F6B was a wise choice by Honda. Getting the Wing Basics for less than $20K was a achievement in itself. There is no question we may scratch our heads on Honda's logic on USA versions of the 6 , but the fact remains, it is a machine people will continue to buy, as it fills a void which needed filling.
    I never would have purchased a Goldwing in 2013 if it were not for the F6B. So in my case Honda has Scored at least One victory.