Quote Originally Posted by naga viper View Post
HI EVERYONE I AM WONDERING ABOUT WHICH MODEL I WOULD BUY.

I HAVE NEVER HAD HEATED GRIPS ON ANY BIKE BEFORE. I LIKE THE SELF CANCELLING TURNS

BUT THAT ALONE WONT MAKE THE DEAL. BUT NO CRUISE WOULD LEAN ME TOWARDS

BREAKAWAY THROTTLE LOCK (SAFEST IMO) AND WILL NOT WORK WITH HEATED GRIPS. THOUGHTS?

CAN FACTORY HEATED GRIPS BE INSTALLED AFTER THE FACT? IF EVER INSTALL A ELECTRONIC C.C.

AND WHAT ABOUT PASS BACKREST FOR MOMMA, CAN THAT BE ADDED SEPARATELY?

I AM STILL WAITING TO TEST RIDE ONE BUT AM PRETTY CONFIDENT I WILL BUY ONE IN FACT JUST POSTED VTX

FOR SALE?
I got the Deluxe. Never Had heated grips before but now that I have them I love them. Contrary to popular beliefs it does get cold in Fl. in the winter when the sun goes down or when it rains. The Breakaway does work on the heated grips. I suspect they say they won't for legal liability. The canceling turn signals are ok but don't function that well compared to what I'm used to on the HD Dressers. The wife loves the back rest now that I raised it 5"s. After you purchase you will be adding many more accessories. I say buy what you can afford and enjoy the best. When you do you'll be smiling ear to ear every time you ride it...................Dickie