Dealer sent me a "teaser" pic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dealer sent me a "teaser" pic

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar

Dealer sent me a "teaser" pic

Picking up my bike tomorrow morning from the dealer.....I have been begging for pics of the new paint because I just have no patience and all he would send me is a quick pic from the back........

Plenty more to follow once I get it home.........I can't wait to see the front end of it! I have so many new things to put on it first so it may be a few days but let the work begin!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupF6B View Post
    Picking up my bike tomorrow morning from the dealer.....I have been begging for pics of the new paint because I just have no patience and all he would send me is a quick pic from the back........

Plenty more to follow once I get it home.........I can't wait to see the front end of it! I have so many new things to put on it first so it may be a few days but let the work begin!!!
    Looking good. You are going to be ready for all of the Smoke Accessories pretty quick.

Red face

It's looking great! Obviously, it will be a beautiful F6B.

Too bad while you're building the bike some of us will be enjoying Daytona Bikeweek!

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    It's looking great! Obviously, it will be a beautiful F6B.

Too bad while you're building the bike some of us will be enjoying Daytona Bikeweek!
    OH, snap!
    Floats Like a Butterfly, Stings Like a "B"
    What does the B stand for? B-Courteous. B-Safe. B-Seen.....B-CNU on the road!

Good to see they put the puzzle back together !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Cool Nice..

Oh Boy that looks nice
    "Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know, to live and die on this day, to live and die on this day"

I love it. Solves the swirl-job Honda offers.

Well here's another angle from when I went to get it today. Unfortunately they will be keeping it a few more days to fix several issues that were wrong......I was not a happy camper.

Just curious as to what the "issues" were that required the dealer to keep your bike for a few more days??...I had mine custom painted also before pick-up and it took 3 weeks before it was ready...No big deal now and bike looks great but seemed like a long time as the dealer I used has a custom trike shop and many years experience with painting , assembly, and take down....Looks nice from the photo's....Mine is Brandywine Red Clearcoat and looks terrific in the sunlight....

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Just curious as to what the "issues" were that required the dealer to keep your bike for a few more days??...I had mine custom painted also before pick-up and it took 3 weeks before it was ready...No big deal now and bike looks great but seemed like a long time as the dealer I used has a custom werre shop and many years experience with painting , assembdetailed take down....Looks nice from the photo's....Mine is Brandywine Red Clearcoat and looks terrific in the sunlight....
    They didn't put the intercom cable back in the holder, it's behind a panel somewhere.
    Electric windshield didn't work.
    Paint drips under both mirrors.
    Some gloss paint under rubber trim on front cowl.
    A light scuff on both saddle bags.
    A scratch on left rear deck.
    Left engine case scratched down to bare metal.
    Brakes were squeaking and they were supposed to fix them.

I had a detailed list before I got there. They know how I am and I was going to go over the bike inch by inch. They will get it right, I'm not worried about it at all. They have had it for 3 weeks already.