Quote Originally Posted by F6B-RICH View Post
Not sure.The price of a all the bells & whistles Spyder is around $30,000 sometimes more.Need to know the price of the F6B converted to a reverse trike.Also not sure how popular the Spyders are in Scotland but people are buying them in the US.You see more and more of them every year.Remember there is a motorcycle out there for everyone two or three wheels
The total price is a little more then the $30,000 Spyder RT Limited, but the maintenance costs are way less on the F6B. I personally think the F6B will last a lot longer also.

Spyder's are becoming very popular. We actually own one also.
Teresa, wife and co-owner of Value-Accessories, last Spring fell on the ice in front of our back building. She broke both bones in her left leg just above her left ankle. Could not ride her bike last year so we got her a Spyder. She liked it so much we sold her bike late last Summer. She can ride any of my bikes so it didn't make sense to keep her bike.
Because of owning a Spyder and selling all the parts for them she has become a Spyder Magnet. The Spyder is a blast to ride, she thinks I am going to tear it up.
Attachment 4613Attachment 4615