A little droolin'
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: A little droolin'

A little droolin'

It was such a nice day here today so, making my touring rounds on the 6 today, I stopped by our local HD dealership. Even as I was parking the bike, I started to get a crowd around me. After answering some questions about my bike, I sat outside on a bench drinking a Pepsi and just watched. Many guys crowded around my black beauty and kept going around it. More came over to where I was sitting with even more questions. One had the nerve to tell me that was too much bike for a woman. ( I may be a 61 year old woman, but I still rock! ) I don't think HD is going to like the F6B because a lot of die-hard HD guys are liking this bike a lot!

go girl go!

being 61 also, i bought the black bike to go with my grey hair

since i traded the h-d for it, i don't need to stop at the h-d dealer for parts

What? Coffee ISN'T free?

Rode-map

Quote Originally Posted by CheckpointChcky View Post
    It was such a nice day here today so, making my touring rounds on the 6 today, I stopped by our local HD dealership. Even as I was parking the bike, I started to get a crowd around me. After answering some questions about my bike, I sat outside on a bench drinking a Pepsi and just watched. Many guys crowded around my black beauty and kept going around it. More came over to where I was sitting with even more questions. One had the nerve to tell me that was too much bike for a woman. ( I may be a 61 year old woman, but I still rock! ) I don't think HD is going to like the F6B because a lot of die-hard HD guys are liking this bike a lot!
    we had a poll before,bit i wonder if the numbers have changed!!
    many of us sold harley to buy a f6b!!
    +1 smokinjoe 2009 electra glide!!

2008 ultra classic
    What? Coffee ISN'T free?

Rode-map

I just love this bike and can't wait to see what comes as it gets more popular.

'90 Fl

i'm hoping.... an electronic cruise control that doesn't cost a grand
    What? Coffee ISN'T free?

Rode-map

2010 HD Roadglide 85,000+ miles on th OD, broke down 6 times 3 locally, 1X Utah, 1X NY, 1X SD, had 15 work orders on and it was a replacement motorcycle for a lemon lawed 09 HD Classic Electra Glide with 25,000+ less than a year old at the time. I have owned 9 H-D and all but 2 were POS and those two I owned less than a year. I have also owned 3 Hondas, 2 Kaws, 1 Buell (POS too), 1 Yam, 2 Zukis, 1 Polaris. Never had a problem with any of them except a tech prep era on one of the zuki. I will prob never buy another HD again. Now having said that I still own a 1984 HD Softail that I will never sell and will allways be fixing and tinkering with.

Quote Originally Posted by FlatSixBagger View Post
    2010 HD Roadglide 85,000+ miles on th OD, broke down 6 times 3 locally, 1X Utah, 1X NY, 1X SD, had 15 work orders on and it was a replacement motorcycle for a lemon lawed 09 HD Classic Electra Glide with 25,000+ less than a year old at the time. I have owned 9 H-D and all but 2 were POS and those two I owned less than a year. I have also owned 3 Hondas, 2 Kaws, 1 Buell (POS too), 1 Yam, 2 Zukis, 1 Polaris. Never had a problem with any of them except a tech prep era on one of the zuki. I will prob never buy another HD again. Now having said that I still own a 1984 HD Softail that I will never sell and will allways be fixing and tinkering with.
    throttle-by-wire issue come up (on the roadglide)?
    What? Coffee ISN'T free?

Rode-map

Quote Originally Posted by coffee_weasle View Post
    throttle-by-wire issue come up (on the roadglide)?
    YES, multiple times, plus oil coming out the air filter, tranny leaks, and nut backing off the compensator in the primary muliple times, and radio issues.