A little droolin' - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A little droolin'

Quote Originally Posted by smokinjoe187 View Post
    heard a rumor that the goldwing line is coming back to ohio
    That would be cool.

Back to the OP-- my harley friends don't seem to like my 6. It is too fast and quiet.

Happened twice today......one guy in a truck yells out some high praise for the bike and then a caber passes me on the 4 lane and almost falls out of the passenger side giving thumbs up at the bike. Very popular, it seems, to the younger folk.

Traded my 09' Road Glide for the F6B Deluxe a month ago. Could not be any Happier.

Quote Originally Posted by Skully View Post
    Traded my 09' Road Glide for the F6B Deluxe a month ago. Could not be any Happier.
    Hey, a F6B fellow owner in my neck of the woods. Your name is not Bill is it?

It happened again.... Stopped at the local ice creamery this evening and parked next to a '97 Goldwing. When I came back to my bike 15 minutes later, the guy with the older Wing was walking around my bike. He said he was a Harley rider but that he recently totaled his bike and was having to ride the Wing until he decides what to buy. He said he was pretty sure he was going to get another Harley but now, after seeing my bike and asking a ton of questions about it, he wanted to know which dealer I purchased it from as he was going to go there and take the F6B for a test ride. Another Harley guy may come over to this side.

SWEET RIDE COMPLIMENTS

I just did the B.A.D. ride this past weekend. Out of 1500 bikes, I was the only F6B rider there that I could tell. Honda had a black one on display. Everyone complimented and circling around my red & black and said it looked hot. Many "sweet ride " compliments.

Guy was shocked

Was out riding over the weekend. We stopped at a park and some guy walked by looking my bike over. He asked "Is that the new Valkyrie I've heard about?" I said no, it's a Honda but it's not a Valkyrie, it's a Goldwing" He say with surprise, "A Goldwing? What'd you do to it?.... I laughed and explained it to him and showed him the Badge by the glove box. He was blown away by the bike and kept telling me how cool it looked.

Had another guy on a bike pull up along side me. He looked the Wing over and gave me a big thumbs up before riding off. Great to see the reaction people have about this bike.

Quote Originally Posted by WingThing View Post
    Had another guy on a bike pull up along side me. He looked the Wing over and gave me a big thumbs up before riding off. Great to see the reaction people have about this bike.
    I did that too before I got mine a year ago. I was on my Street Glide wishing I was on a F6B.

I'm in Colonial Williamsburg this weekend. I just went to the grocery store. When I came out, there were two guys taking pictures of my bike. When they saw me, that just started raving about the bike. These are going to be very hot bikes indeed.

former harley guy

Quote Originally Posted by smokinjoe187 View Post
    we had a poll before,bit i wonder if the numbers have changed!!
    many of us sold harley to buy a f6b!!
    +1 smokinjoe 2009 electra glide!!

1982 hd fxr
    1984 hd fxrp
    1985 hd fxrs
    1987 hd softail
    1988 hd heritage
    2003 hd roadking
    2013 F6B