Frog Toggs - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frog Toggs

I work outside a bunch & really like the frog togs. Have had a few zippers break on the cheaper sets. I like them because I stay cooler.

Love em

They're excellent. Keep you dry but not hot.

Frogg Toggs

Yes, Frogg Toggs is great, you can't go wrong. It packs small and lasts, just watch out not to rip it.

I already had waterproof yet breathable pants from Coleman I bought at Walmart for about $15 on sale:

Attachment 6007

These are very comfortable and fit over existing pants or can be worn by themselves. Sometimes while riding in the mountains I put them on over existing pants if it's cold outside and they feel great. Very light as well. They have 3 snaps on the side of each pant leg to make them fit even tighter.

The Frogg Togg jacket I currently have I bought at Academy Sports store for $39, it is meant for fishermen:

Attachment 6008

It did come with detachable hood but I took it off as I don't use it (I ride with helmet). They do sell matching pants for $39 as well but I already had Coleman's. I was riding in Western NC for Memorial Day Weekend and it was chilly in the morning so I put this jacket over existing one. It kept me appreciately warmer and it was comfortable. Yet to try it in rain.

Both of these pack very small.

Just put a set for the Wifey and I in the saddle bags this weekend. Have never used them but all I hear is they are the Cat-daddy for the price!

Frog Togs

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Luke View Post
    Yes, Frogg Toggs is great, you can't go wrong. It packs small and lasts, just watch out not to rip it.

I already had waterproof yet breathable pants from Coleman I bought at Walmart for about $15 on sale:

Attachment 6007

These are very comfortable and fit over existing pants or can be worn by themselves. Sometimes while riding in the mountains I put them on over existing pants if it's cold outside and they feel great. Very light as well. They have 3 snaps on the side of each pant leg to make them fit even tighter.

The Frogg Togg jacket I currently have I bought at Academy Sports store for $39, it is meant for fishermen:

Attachment 6008

It did come with detachable hood but I took it off as I don't use it (I ride with helmet). They do sell matching pants for $39 as well but I already had Coleman's. I was riding in Western NC for Memorial Day Weekend and it was chilly in the morning so I put this jacket over existing one. It kept me appreciately warmer and it was comfortable. Yet to try it in rain.

Both of these pack very small.
    I have a set of Frogs, but I may have to look into these too.