Lov my F6B
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lov my F6B

Lov my F6B

Just lov my New F6B, But I'm lucky enough to have kept my Yam Stratoliner also, Witch is also a great bike.The F6B I can ride all day an just eat up the mile's.The Strat is great for in town an short ride's now.Plus you get the cool factor with the strat... v-twin .
    I Would keep F6B over my Strat.. Saying that.
    How Many of you mis your V-twin's. Just for sh##'s an giggle's?

I have posted a few times here, that I miss my Harley. Had a '10 Deluxe, before that '07 RG. I'm watching for a Fat Bob now to go with F6B.
    Life is too short for one bike...
    2015 HD Ultra Glide
    2017 Mustang GT Premium
    1997 Low Tahoe
    2002 HD Road King

My V Twin

I agree with you! My F6B is my primary ride, it is just so comfortable and reliable. I don't worry about if I'm going to have any mechanical issues along the way. I just sit on and ride. That feeling is priceless!

Sometimes, though, I'm in the mood for a different ride. For that I also enjoy my Harley VRSCF Muscle. This is not your usual HD. It is rated at 125 HP and 86 ft/pounds of torque. It is water cooled. Fast and smooth and also reliable, but weighs about 670 lbs. (mine must be more due to fairing and bags but I don't know exact weight).

Here is me on it during Memorial Day Weekend up on The Dragon in NC and TN:

Attachment 6009Attachment 6010Attachment 6011Attachment 6012

So now I have TWO bikes that I am usually asked while stopped "What is that?"

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    The old 113 really was a kick in the azz when ya cracked the wick at ~2500~ rpm! I believe it was 127 ft lbs at the crank, or something like that,,,

I believe my 09 Stratoliner had a bit smoother riding chassis as well,,,

Noisy, hot, lacking HP compared to the 6, but still a nice bike! (Lost mine in an accident. )

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    I had a M109R that I put a lot of time and $$$ into and I miss it a lot. If I could have kept both I would've. I miss the V-twins rumble with brutal power and torque. Mine was around 120whp & 115ftq, it was a beast! Here is a pic..

With that being said I wouldn't trade my F6B for anything else on the market right now. I have spent the last year and a ton of dough getting my F6B aka "Darth" exactly suited to my tastes and comfort. This is the best bike I've owned to date. I've owned 4 other bikes, 3 crotch rockets and the 109 but this F6B is exactly what I need for my riding style now ....

still have a twin 1984 HD Softail, wife hates it though
    DOD Retired Cold War, Operation Promote Liberty, Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran. PPR (PAINt proBLEM registry) Member! Current rides: 1984 Harley Davidson FXST Softail 1340, 2013 Honda GoldWing F6B 1832, 2014 BMW R nine T 1170

I do miss my Yamaha Road Star.....one of the best bikes I've ever owned. Like driving a Cadillac down the road.

I still have my VTX 1800. Just drove it. It feels and looks OLD next to my "6".
    Test drove the 2014 ZX14 last week.
    Man, that bike is fun and scary at the same time. When I drove off on my "6" it felt so smooth and comfortable and refined next to the zx.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Heavvyduty}All my V-Twins[/QUOTE]

I had a Spec 1 06 1800 C w/ flames and then 09 Strat in Blue w/Deluxe bags-Mem Shades batwing painted to match,,, I miss the Strat more than the VTX, but REALLY like the 6!