Quote Originally Posted by fast eddie View Post
you sir are in the same dilemma I was in. I have a 2003 1800 VTX set up for touring, mustang seat, fairing ,bags etc. The love of my life, I have over 70,000 great miles. While taking her in for a valve adjustment ( as required ) I saw the F6B got my attention my dealer said would you want to sit on her ? mistake 1 and I did. Do you want to ride her ? mistake 2. I have had over 30 motorcycles in my life time NOTHING and I mean NOTHING compares to a F6B ! I looked at and rode a HD street glide and Victory cross country both similar to my VTX but while being great bikes not in the ballpark of a F6B I could go on but like the guys here say ride it you will be amazed
Glad to hear that! I know about the paint issuee, some complaining about the pegs too low in turns.... But still, i love the engine. Vtx has been great so far but after 10 years, i m ready for another thrill! Next year im planning montreal-vancouver, then going south and coming all way back by the States. Need a good horse to do the trip ! Really appreciate your comment! Thanks