Canceling Turn Signals - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Canceling Turn Signals

Quote Originally Posted by mtcgun View Post
    Austin, Have you ever tried reading an owners manual on anything before you give your " I know all" answer? Attached is the F150 owners manual on the subject and the F6B owners manual on the subject . Goldwings have actually had this feature for years, and once you understand the how and why of it, its a pretty nice feature. Just because you've never owned a vehicle that does that does not mean it cant be. Like I said, they are supposed to do that.
    Attachment 6514Attachment 6515
    Sorry to ruffle feathers. I don't understand why some folks get so wound up defending any dislikes on the bike. In all fairness, I was replying to the blanket "no fix needed" response that you or someone had, which is also a "I know all" response.

Still my fave bike. Still think the "self-cancelling" signals that I have to keep hitting suck. Based on that other thread, and other discussions in the GL1800 forum, I'm not a loner on this. To each his own. Your Ford does that, too? I've never owned one of those. If you actually have to keep reapplying your turn signal in your Ford, I guess it makes sense that you think this is "by design" and supposed to happen.

Never liked em myself, til the F6B. Signals that stay on too long are a huge threat to your safety. These work perfectly, as far as I am concerned. Good job Honda.