I ordered a Clearview short sport recurve with light grey tint on 6/9. It arrived 7/9 and I mounted it immediately. I've been riding since the mid 1960's and of the 50+ bikes I've owned exactly zero have had anything that could be construed as a windshield. The closest would be my BMW R90S and the Hyabusas I've owned. Then along came the F6B. The stock shield seemed perfectly adequate but the vent in the top of my full face helmet was inhaling large amounts of bug smutz which was getting inside the helmet and into my hair which is not good when stopping for coffee in public. The Cleaview shield is reasonably priced so I decided to give it a shot. It is hard for me to over emphasize what an improvement the Clearview provides. The wind noise is reduced by an estimated 80% and the turbulence by an equal amount even in cross winds. I'm 5' 10" with a 30" inseam but I sit low in the saddle (slouch). With the short shield in the full down position I'm looking through the top 2.5" of the shield which works fine and I find is not distracting. The shield measures an exact 14" as measured per instructions on the Clearview web site. I would recommend this as a well made reasonably priced shield that functions as advertised. p.s. The shield was very well packed and even though UPS did their best to destroy the box the shield inside was in perfect condition.