My Mustang Tuck and Roll has been shipped....
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Mustang Tuck and Roll has been shipped....

My Mustang Tuck and Roll has been shipped....

I hope I like it because if I don't, it will come up for sale here.

"Inquiring minds want to know", when did you place your order (I know that you probably have already told us, but I'm too lazy to search)?

Mine is on order, too!
    Albuquerque, NM

I am also curious as to when you ordered your seat?...Mine has been on order since June 12 according to the dealer where I placed the order and they were told last week it would 2 or 3 more weeks minimum....Not tuck and roll style the regular day tripper....

I ordered mine in 6/13/2014 but it was a re-order since I cancelled my first order. Maybe that is why mine is on its way now. He did tell me that it would be a 6-8 week wait and then changed that to 4-6 later.

Thank you Guys/Gal. I appreciate the info. Hope I get mine in time for my late August trip.

As Always, sunny(shiny) side up!
    Albuquerque, NM

Mine was ordered on 5/30. Just got a tracking number that it has shipped and will be delivered on 7/18. Tuck and roll as well.

mine took 5 weeks a week less than if I ordered it from Mustang
    DOD Retired Cold War, Operation Promote Liberty, Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran. PPR (PAINt proBLEM registry) Member! Current rides: 1984 Harley Davidson FXST Softail 1340, 2013 Honda GoldWing F6B 1832, 2014 BMW R nine T 1170

Install would have been very easy if I had these" http://wingstuff.com/products/35360-...-bolts-for-f6b ". HIGHLY recommend, although I did not have or use them probably add 20 mins to the install not having them turned it into a 40 min install, and I have rebuilt motorcycle motors. The taper ended with make all the difference in the world, also make sure you install which ever screw you decide to use, or you will most likely will strip the threads. Also get all 4 screw started before tighting any of them because you will need to readjust the seat holes with every screw, fun fun. hope this helps. It will be well worth it when done though.
    DOD Retired Cold War, Operation Promote Liberty, Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran. PPR (PAINt proBLEM registry) Member! Current rides: 1984 Harley Davidson FXST Softail 1340, 2013 Honda GoldWing F6B 1832, 2014 BMW R nine T 1170

Quote Originally Posted by 98valk View Post
    Thank you Guys/Gal. I appreciate the info. Hope I get mine in time for my late August trip.

As Always, sunny(shiny) side up!
    That's a ways away....younshould have it by then if you ordered a few weeks ago.

It just arrived. I should have it put on sometime this weekend. Taking a trip to the ocean in Southport, NC tomorrow and I don't want to test ride a new seat that far yet.