My Mustang Tuck and Roll has been shipped.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Mustang Tuck and Roll has been shipped....

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    I am also curious as to when you ordered your seat?...Mine has been on order since June 12 according to the dealer where I placed the order and they were told last week it would 2 or 3 more weeks minimum....Not tuck and roll style the regular day tripper....
    As of this moment we have everyone's seats shipped that has them on order with us including everyone that ordered in the last couple of days. We will be sending out tracking for the last couple of seats later today or tomorrow.
    There were a few people that needed them for trips, etc., we did not want to promise but were expecting this large shipment soon.

We had a very large quantity on order from Mustang and finally got a big group to the front of the line.
    Right now we have 4 Tuck and Roll F6B seats on the way to us that are not spoken for and are available for shipping as soon as we receive them later this week.
    http://store.valueaccessories.net/MustangTripperFastbackSeatsHondaGoldWingF6B.aspx

F6B Seat.jpg

Wow, that is great news! Lucky me - thanks!!
    Albuquerque, NM

Me thinks I am going to need a backrest for this seat as well.

Ordered my Mustang Seat through Value-Accessories yesterday (7/14) and with a little divine intervention from Teresa, it was shipped same day from the factory. It's now in route to me in Arizona and scheduled for delivery on Monday (7/21). Great Service - Great Delivery. It don't get any better than that.
    Ray

2013 F6B Deluxe with Hannigan Trike Kit (all repainted metallic silver)
    2007 EZGO Electric Golf Cart

I'll say.... A lot of people had to wait many weeks due to the popularity of this seat.

Ray, was it the tuck and roll style or the standard tripper..I will really be pissed if it was a standard seat as I have been waiting almost 5 weeks for the one my dealer supposedly ordered and paid for on June 12.....

Quote Originally Posted by CheckpointChcky View Post
    I'll say.... A lot of people had to wait many weeks due to the popularity of this seat.
    now lets see how many people really like it .
    i be waiting until they go on the for sale forum
    jk i really hope everyone's like it and give some feedback .

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Ray, was it the tuck and roll style or the standard tripper..I will really be pissed if it was a standard seat as I have been waiting almost 5 weeks for the one my dealer supposedly ordered and paid for on June 12.....
    It is the standard version and not the tuck & roll. Value Accessories had this seat on order for stock and it was not spoken for. If I would have ordered direct from the manufacturer or through my Honda Dealer, I'd probably be waiting until sometime in Aug or Sept for delivery. See Rick's post a few above my original concerning his stock of seats arriving this week. You can always check with Value Accessories and see if they have another standard model or grab one of the Tuck & Rolls. Get the model, availability & delivery you want and then cancel your existing order. Hope it works out for you.
    Ray

2013 F6B Deluxe with Hannigan Trike Kit (all repainted metallic silver)
    2007 EZGO Electric Golf Cart

Quote Originally Posted by CheckpointChcky View Post
    Me thinks I am going to need a backrest for this seat as well.
    I have the Mustang seat on my VTX and love it. I wanted another Mustang for the F6B but this time with a driver backrest option as I don't have one for the VTX. The good folks at Mustang told me that they don't have a driver backrest option so I ended up with an Ultimate setup. I know many who have the Ultimate seats on their VTXs and are very happy with them as well. I'm sure I will be as well.

The Mustang for this bike is a really good looking seat.

RayH..Talked with Theresa at Value Accessories this AM. She took my name and number and will let me know if they get the standard seat in stock before mine ever comes from the Honda dealer...Thanks for the advise and I wish now I had of listened to myself and ordered the thing from Value Accessories in the first place, as I could probably have it by now and saved some cash...Oh well, live and learn as they say!!