Bust open the crate - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bust open the crate

Welcome Massroll. I bought a black 13 deluxe from Weymouth Honda a few months ago.
    Love the new bike. You will too I bet. I'll keep my eye for you on the road. Haven't seen another one yet. There are a few of us out there locally now though!
    Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Massroll View Post
    Hi all. I've been lurking a while, reading the forums, reading on-line reviews of the F6B, watching videos, etc... Made the mistake of test riding a F6B demo bike today. Had it on the road for about 45 minutes. Told him I'd be gone about 20.

Long story short, I signed papers on a new leftover black 2013 F6B Deluxe. It's still in the shipping crate, and I need to pull my financing (pre-approved) which could be 3-5 business days, so it's going to be a bit before I take possession. But, no matter. Next week at some point I'll be riding again. I've always bought used motorcycles, so this is a first for me. Took a leftover for the price savings.

Oh, and I did get the Honda promotion. Extra year on the warranty and $1000 in accessories. Probably more like $500-600 in goods actually, because they use full retail price for the parts. But, since they were throwing them in at no real cost to me, I can't complain!

Cheers!
    -Massroll

I'm in the same position. looking tomorrow at some bikes. Probably some leftover 13.
    How much did you end up with after all rebates? PM me if you want
    Thanks

Question

: from Sunny South Florida
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

black is beautiful

I did the same thing left over 2013 deluxe! led fogs Clearview windshield Revo highway pegs And you ready to go!!only thing I don't like about the deluxe is the backrest took mine off! Went with the Honda rack! incredible savingsfor what is the new model motorcycle!

Quote Originally Posted by Slingah View Post
    Welcome Massroll. I bought a black 13 deluxe from Weymouth Honda a few months ago.
    Love the new bike. You will too I bet. I'll keep my eye for you on the road. Haven't seen another one yet. There are a few of us out there locally now though!
    Enjoy.
    Hey Slingah, mine's coming from Weymouth Honda too! I noticed one other MA rider so far. Badpapi. Lives in the same city as me. Gotta run into him sooner or later.

Hi all. I've been lurking a while, reading the forums, reading on-line reviews of the F6B, watching videos, etc... Made the mistake of test riding a F6B demo bike today. Had it on the road for about 45 minutes. Told him I'd be gone about 20.

Long story short, I signed papers on a new leftover black 2013 F6B Deluxe. It's still in the shipping crate, and I need to pull my financing (pre-approved) which could be 3-5 business days, so it's going to be a bit before I take possession. But, no matter. Next week at some point I'll be riding again. I've always bought used motorcycles, so this is a first for me. Took a leftover for the price savings.

Oh, and I did get the Honda promotion. Extra year on the warranty and $1000 in accessories. Probably more like $500-600 in goods actually, because they use full retail price for the parts. But, since they were throwing them in at no real cost to me, I can't complain!

Cheers!
    -Massroll

Welcome i'm glad someone from around here have the same bike .
    if you need any help doing any mod you can hit me up im from brockton also .
    also Chris from weymouth Honda is a cool guy very straight forward, i did buy my last bike from him but my f6 i got it at bettencourts in bridgewater .

again feel free to cantac me if you need any help with the bike .
    also im looking foward to go to the 2014 f6 gathering .
    if you or Slingah are interested we should talk .
    i'm planing on trailing the bike there.

Hey Slingah, mine's coming from Weymouth Honda too! I noticed one other MA rider so far. Badpapi. Lives in the same city as me. Gotta run into him sooner or later.
    781-234-4021 you guys can call me anytime .
    i ride and do a lot of rides in the weekends .

Welcome to the forum Massroll, you should enjoy many, many trouble free miles with your new ride!
    Blotar

Congrats on the new ride! Got mine new out of the crate last December. 10,000 miles later, not a single regret... Honda has built a classic in this bike, that's for sure. I get adoring looks everywhere I go (literally *everywhere*, I almost cannot stop with this bike and not get comments or approving nods). Endless comfort, practical convenience, great handling, poise on the highway, great wind and weather protection (here's a vote for the Madstad screen, really does the job), convenient storage--exactly what I wanted in a motorcycle, just took me three other bikes to figure that out.