I currently have a 2012 Victory Cross Country and a 2011 Yamaha FJR1300. I use the FJR for commuting and the Victory for touring and rides with my Vic riding buddies. Everyone is right, the Victory is comfy even with its stock seat and long floor boards, however, the reliability and the availability of dealers and parts are sparse. I purchased my Victory a little over a year ago brand new...and have had to take it to the dealer for multiple warranty issues. I've had a porous rear cylinder head TWICE (at 5,000 and 10,000 miles), my primary casing gasket had to be replaced due to oil seepage, my cruise control module had to be replaced because it wasn't working properly, my pulley had to be replaced which cause a loud squealing sound, there were missing corner pieces inside my saddlebags which caused air gaps, and last but not least...my most recent repair...my alternator died and left me stranded in a middle of a ride. Victory took two weeks to deliver an alternator to my dealer...which to me is unacceptable.

Now, this is my first American made vehicle I've ever purchased, and I only bought it cause all my buddies said Victory motorcycles are bullet proof. Well, I proved them wrong. So I'm going back to my roots and getting a Honda.

I'm looking for something that meets both my needs, the sportiness and touring factor...and I think the F6B fits the bill. I'll be selling off my Victory and trading in my Yamaha.