My Mustang Tuck and Roll has been shipped.... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Mustang Tuck and Roll has been shipped....

Quote Originally Posted by SPGrenier View Post
    I have the Mustang seat on my VTX and love it. I wanted another Mustang for the F6B but this time with a driver backrest option as I don't have one for the VTX. The good folks at Mustang told me that they don't have a driver backrest option so I ended up with an Ultimate setup. I know many who have the Ultimate seats on their VTXs and are very happy with them as well. I'm sure I will be as well.

The Mustang for this bike is a really good looking seat.
    I had the Ultimate on three of my previous bikes and loved them. But since I am short, I figured the Ultimate would raise me up on this already tall bike. That's why I ordered the Mustang. I will figure out the backrest issue some how.

Now it is for sale in the sale section.

I placed my order on June 30th from M&M Cycles and the Mustang seat shipped today. They said it would be about a 2 week wait before it shipped and they were right.

in stock & fast from Value Accessories

Ordered one yesterday, just called them to add to the order, and found it's already shipped! I'm one that could wait, ...... I don't even have the bike here yet, ...... but I'll have a seat waiting for it!!