F6B still turns heads (even at 2:30am)

Thread: F6B still turns heads (even at 2:30am)

F6B still turns heads (even at 2:30am)

I work 2 jobs one at honda (wrench) and one overnights wrenching for a company that rhymes with Hed sex . Now I am up at 2 am rolling in and at that hour here be on your toes as "nothing good happens after 2am" 2 vehicles on the road, me and a work van -- and I hear you got to be f&^%ing kidding me is that an 1800 flat 6 -- I assume he is talking to me and not a lamppost and say yup ! Guy goes on -- man i gotta 97 valk but that thing is beautiful (check prev posts I stealthed her out) I said ya I got a 99 valk myself as well -- he said you seen the new 1800 valkyrie ? I I said yep-- he said that thing is butt ugly -- I said agreed-- He asked if mine was a custom -- said no wing F6B -- he was like thats more valk than the new valk -- I cant get over how badass that thing looks -- I never thought I'd like a wing but that's just evil looking. I launched it and carried the front wheel a bit and at the next light he says I got to turn here but I got degree wheels in my valk and other stuff and it DOES NOT LEAVE THAT HARD. Im writing this down now -- get an f6b

DISCLAIMER-- it will raise the front wheel and even stand up but you will eventually break a shaft -- my antics are not to be mimicked

Still trying figure out 'hed sex'...
    Re-tired, or Re-tard. Depends on your attitude.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by motoman View Post
    Still trying figure out 'hed sex'...

Could it be a package delivery service? UPS being the other big brand ..... just my

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Moto's on Pacific time , they're a little slower!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Last time I had the f6 on the road two people stopped me at lights ogling and complimenting the bike. Got to a big bash at the Harley dealer and two Hawg riders wanted to know more about the bike. It seems to draw a lot of attention.
    ss^,
    Ken